2020-2021 Budget Forms and Information
Note: Because the Legislature took a leave during the middle of the session, the effective date of LB 148 will not be until November 14, 2020. So LB 148 will NOT be effective for the 2020-2021 budget setting process.
Select the link below for your type of subdivision to download the Excel version of the form, complete with formulas. If a PDF version is needed, please contact Deann Haeffner at (402) 471-2111 or Deann.Haeffner@nebraska.gov.
- General Budget Form (Use this budget if your type of subdivision is not listed separately.)
- Budget Waiver Form
- City-Village Budgets:
- Community Colleges Budget Form
- County Budgets:
- ESUs (Educational Service Units) Budget Form
- Learning Community Budget Form
- Local Public Health Departments Budget Form
- NRDs (Natural Resources Districts) Budgets:
- School Districts Budget Form
- SIDs (Sanitary Improvement Districts) Budget Form
Overall Budget Items
The links listed below apply to all types of subdivisions and are provided in order to assist with completing your budget document. These items are either links to other websites or Adobe PDF documents. For more information or to download the Adobe PDF Reader see http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html.
- Overall Budget Instructions
- Budget Timeline
- How to E-File your budget
- Filing Requirements
- Interlocal Agreement Form
- Sample Forms (includes examples of Resolutions, Minutes, and Notices)
- Significant State Statutes
- Estimated Equalization Aid (for Cities/Villages)
- Highway Allocation Projections
- Nebraska Department of Education - Finance & Organizational Services
File Budgets Electronically
Submit your Budget online. Only one (1) audit per submission, form along with documentation must be in a single PDF File.
With Budget Questions/Concerns please contact Deann Haeffner, Assistant Deputy Auditor, at (402) 471-2111 or Deann.Haeffner@nebraska.gov.