2021-2022 Budget Forms and Information
Note: LB 644 passed by the Legislature in 2021 has an operative date of January 1, 2022. Therefore, LB 644 will NOT be in effect for the 2021-2022 budget setting process.
Select the link below for your type of subdivision to download the Excel version of the form, complete with formulas. If a PDF version is needed, please contact Jeff Schreier at (402) 471-2111 or Jeff.Schreier@nebraska.gov.
- General Budget Form (Use this budget if your type of subdivision is not listed separately.)
- Budget Waiver Form
- City-Village Budgets:
- Community Colleges Budget Form
- County Budgets:
- ESUs (Educational Service Units) Budget Form
- Learning Community Budget Form
- Local Public Health Departments Budget Form
- NRDs (Natural Resources Districts) Budgets:
- School Districts Budget Form
- SIDs (Sanitary Improvement Districts) Budget Form
Overall Budget Items
The links listed below apply to all types of subdivisions and are provided in order to assist with completing your budget document. These items are either links to other websites or Adobe PDF documents. For more information or to download the Adobe PDF Reader see http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html.
- Memo to All Subdivisions
- Overall Budget Instructions
- Budget Timeline
- How to E-File your budget
- Filing Requirements
- Interlocal Agreement Form
- Sample Forms (includes examples of Resolutions, Minutes, and Notices)
- Significant State Statutes
- Estimated Equalization Aid (for Cities/Villages)
- Highway Allocation Projections - Coming Soon
- Nebraska Department of Education - Finance & Organizational Services
File Budgets Electronically
Submit your Budget online. Only one (1) audit per submission, form along with documentation must be in a single PDF File.
With Budget Questions/Concerns please contact Jeff Schreier, Senior Auditor-In-Charge, at (402) 471-2111 or Jeff.Schreier@nebraska.gov.